Wednesday, May 28, 2008

La la la.

The ride in this morning was chilly. Windy, too. Quite a change from yesterday, when it was 66° and humid. I kinda liked yesterday. I don't mind the humidity so much, and it was nice to be able to ride in with just a short sleeve shirt. This morning I was back to a long sleeve with the windbreaker on top.

Still, I'm not going to actually complain about it. Sure it was 42°, but at least it wasn't raining. It was actually quite sunny, and the ride home tonight looks to be more sun, and probably cool. And most likely windy. It seems like it's been really windy this spring.

I said goodbye to an old (well, only a year old) friend yesterday. I dropped off my Sirrus at my friend Chris's house last night. He bought it from me to give to another friend of his as a housewarming/here's a bike now you can ride it kind of present. I felt a little bit bad about selling it. I put 3,000 miles on that bike in just over a year. It certainly did what it was supposed to do, and it did it well.

That said, I'm loving the Portland. I've put close to 400 miles on it already, and I've only had it since the beginning of the month. On Sunday (June 1) I'm doing the 62 mile Ride for 65 Roses at Settler's Cabin Park, and then the following weekend is the MS-150.

Speaking of the MS-150, if you haven't donated to someone else already, would you mind sponsoring me? Click Here. Many thanks!

No comments: