Wednesday, April 9, 2008

First Post!

I was sort of getting sick of my LiveJournal. I never read any of my friends posts, and most of the people who ended up commenting on my stuff weren't LJ users anyway. And I didn't feel like paying to renew my membership benefits.

So. New place.

After a week, I think I am almost over my cold/flu/bronchitis/etc... I went to the doctor today. He gave me a prescription for Albuterol (a.k.a. Ventolin to help with my chest congestion. He also said the thumb thing is most likely tendonitis. He gave me a prescription for Motrin to help with that.

I also have to get my cholesterol checked again, because it was high when I had it checked last January. I'll be interested to see if it's gone down much since switching to the vegan diet. I would hope so, anyway. I mean, I've probably cut about 600 pounds of cheese out of my diet. That has to count for something.

Skipping hockey tonight so as to aid my continued recovery. That basically sucks because I missed last week, too. Now I only have four classes left. I need to sign up for a league soon. Or something.

No comments: